Tuesday, March 20, 2007

beach reach

i decided this needed its own post.

on my own merit, i probably would never go on a trip like beach reach. it's seems to me to be a little too "in your face" than what i'm accustomed to. however, it was good. very good. i think i learned a lot. and i don't think it was too "in your face". and i think God was pleased by it. so, i'm glad i trusted the Lord on this one. it blessed me. so...yes. spiritual growth....never easy, but always worth it.

yes. more to come. i'm still processing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky Rabb said...

man, katyreed is having electronic problems. im sorry.

i am glad that you were blessed by beach reach. i hope the rest of the processing turns out well.

im also glad you kinda didnt forget about the mail thing, lol. that made me laugh.

3/20/2007 8:31 PM  
Blogger strickee said...

thank you for everything last week...for having a good sense of humor when it came to bathroom "situations and SECRET MISSIONS," and for being there when I needed to vent out my frustration. I can't think of anyone else I would have liked to cuddle with when the bad storm came along...

3/21/2007 12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home