Thursday, December 28, 2006

7 am and dirty dogs.

so, i'm home for the holidays. it's been pretty good. little bit slower paced, but a break is good, so...no complaints here. except one...

i guess working at the SFA post office has done me in forever. i can't seem to sleep past 7 am anymore. at all. so, every morning since i've been home (this is my 5th), i wake up. and this morning, it was special. this morning i woke up to this:

attempting to burrow inside of my covers (while stepping on my bible). and, if that weren't enough, this lovely animal:


laying on top of my legs. awesome. so, after several failed attempts to get them off of me, i gave up, and fell back asleep with my 2 canine companions for another 3 hours. and then woke up with them in the exact same positions.

at this point, i made an omelet, discovered there was no coke left in the house, and found a spot on the couch where more burrowing and leg-laying ensued. and this is how my time at home is spent.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky Rabb said...

we had a mad orgie, you shoulda been there.
...or maybe we were all bored and that was the result?? i will let you decide.

im feelin the dog story... i have a big and small one at home... i thought about your story when i saw them...

12/30/2006 8:59 PM  
Blogger AAA said...

I see your blogspot has also been attacked. Mine was too. But I annihalated them all... by that I mean I deleted my entries and stuff.

1/21/2007 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home