Tuesday, March 20, 2007

my heart is becoming holey...er

so...my computer crashed. praise Jesus for me getting a new iPod the week before, so i didn't lose all my music. for real, this is a big deal to me. thanks, God.

but...i did lose everything else. and it is taking me forever to get the music from my iPod back to my computer, and i can't figure out where the music is being stored. but...it could be worse.

and...props to the shack for getting my computer back to me 26 hours after i brought it to them. can't complain too much about that...and it's free.

but...it is disappointing. things could be worse. always. but, if i could write my life story, it would not involve a computer crash at any point. or headaches.

bsm softball starts tonight. team name: bsm. team color: undecided. go team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home