Monday, September 04, 2006

yes, yes. here i am.

finally...an update. i feel like so much has happened in the past few weeks. and i haven't been around to update anyone on it (as if the 2 people that read this don't already know exactly how my life is...but, just for the sake of the cause, let's pretend that some stranger (perhaps a tall dark and handsome stranger) reads this every once in a while, and we need to catch him up).

classes are ok. they're just awkwardly spaced.

i got a job at the SFA post office. so...i'm definitely reading everyone's postcards.

i'm all settled in the apartment. the bookshelf has books. the walls are [somewhat] decorated. i even had guests last night. and...so far i've thoroughly enjoyed living with my best friend. especially when she reads me bedtime stories. or lets me use her computer to update my blog.

i've really enjoyed meeting the new freshmen at the bsm. it's definitely a quality group. and i'm excited about being able to work with all of them. it'll be nice.

well...that's about all that's going on with me. except for a few random outings to cheeseland, my life is pretty uneventful. but...no complaints.

focus is this weekend. that should be nice.

4 Comments:

Blogger shauna said...

what a nice update.
it sounds like your life is going pleasantly.
this is good.
thanks for the heads up... I have to tell my friends to put all my postcards in envelopes.

9/04/2006 8:10 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

oh friend..your life sounds grand! congrats on the job....what all do you get to do..besides read the postacards?

9/04/2006 10:37 PM  
Blogger Becky Rabb said...

whoa now, does this mean that THREE people read your blog??

wanna hook me up with a job at the post office, there friend?

I believe i was one of the lucky guests at yalls apartment...

9/05/2006 5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katy, have you seen the recent and torrid facebook update? It feels like someone at a post office reading all my personal post cards. As soon as I saw the new update I thought back to your now Prophetic post about "Chatting" with Mark. I've definitely joined the protest new updates group.

9/05/2006 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home