Wednesday, September 27, 2006

yes. yes.

test in the morning...seems that the best blogs are written under these circumstances. however, this is not guaranteed to be one of those "best blogs".

not much to say.

i studied with friends in the library for the first time in a long time tonight. it was good.

keith dailey is 21. that means i'm soon to be 21. and that is weird.

i admire my roommate and her discipline. i'm pretty sure it's like 839 times greater than mine.

every day i debate over these two things: 1) what to do next summer. 2) what to do the rest of my life.

sometimes i wonder if people will ever read my journals after i die. and if they will think i was deep or clever or inspiring. and sometimes i don't.

i don't know what i'll be doing next summer, or the rest of my life, but i do know that at some point within the next ten years, my best friend/roommate (who apparently will remain unnamed) and i are taking a year off of life and seeing the world. and this makes me a little happy.

5 Comments:

Blogger five o'clock follies said...

can i go see the world with you?

9/27/2006 11:43 AM  
Blogger Becky Rabb said...

man, that makes me think. maybe i should actually write things down when i have a deep thought... that way someone might think that im brilliant.

ive been wondering what to do next summer too. my parents will probably be moved to phoenix, arizona... i dont know if i would want to stay there, or chill in nac again. who knows? not i. hmm, i actually said something about my futre on my blog... whoa... brain connection.

im pretty sure i will take a year off from life as well and live in NYC.

9/27/2006 10:38 PM  
Blogger shauna said...

your roommates discipline is not all that great.

I hope you did well on your test that you weren't studying for as you wrote this blog.

The world traveling is going to be one amazing year!

9/29/2006 3:59 PM  
Blogger Ched said...

Ya'll should go to fuigi, by camel

9/29/2006 5:00 PM  
Blogger Becky Rabb said...

gracias.

10/12/2006 12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home