Sunday, February 26, 2006

a few notables.

ok...i apologize for the randomness of this blog, but every time i sit down to write one, i get like...2 sentences down and get bored. so...here are all of my "2 sentences" from the past week. stick with me.

shauna got her trip. this makes me way happy. although i may have some immediate withdrawal issues, i think it will end up being a ridiculously nice summer.

i don't know if i've noted on the blog that i'm going to northern africa for a few weeks in june, but i'm pretty sure that all of my readers are aware of this...but...just for those secret admirers out there...i'm going to africa for a few weeks in june.

women's retreat was killer. i think everyone there had a good time. myself included. some high quality pictures were taken...and i think i may have found my nitch in the realm of gatorball. and i'm also the proud owner of one sweet action long sleeved t-shirt.

shauna thinks she led her cat to Christ.

my friend chris is getting married next weekend. this is probably the closest of my friends to get married. i've had a few acquaintances, but this is the first really close one...i even went to prom with him my sophomore year. allllright. and so it begins...the wedding season of my life. who's next?

the right side of my face has 8 pimples. left side: 0.

i quit xanga. and i feel liberated.

kate was supposed to go home this weekend. and i was going to have the room to myself. but she got sick last night and couldn't go. i think we were both saddened by this. bright side, though...she washed my sheets and comforter because she slept on my bed last night. oh yeaaah.

barrett...we need to hang out if we're still going to carry the label "friends". i take fault...i'm always busy. but know that i care.

well, there you have it. this is what's going on in my life. hope it was entertaining and informative.

one last thought: the spellcheck on blogger didn't recognize the word "blog". what the heck.

2 Comments:

Blogger shauna said...

Are you doubting my cats salvation??!!! hmmm...

withdrawal is inevitable, but you are correct in saying that this is going to be one nice summer.

2/26/2006 2:48 PM  
Blogger shauna said...

I can not believe what I am reading! Are you seriously doubting God's sovereignty in salvation???
And to quote the verse accurately..."Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations." Matt 28:19
Not all the peoples... but all the nations. I do believe that animals are included in the nations.

2/27/2006 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home