Monday, January 30, 2006

so...free will...

alright...

i really don't have much to say, but i feel the need to update. so...updation.

right now the majority of my energy is going into not freaking out about school. so...most of my energy is spend preventatively...therefore if i ever look worn out...it is a wearing produced by many hours of energy spent in an effort not to do something....to do nothing. so...if you see me, and i look rough...but calm...then i have succeeded in doing relatively nothing, which will most likely be my largest success of the day, and you should then hug me.

i saw a cute, young, church-going married couple and their kid in chili's today. they pretty much affirmed the fact that marriage and a family will most definitely not be the biggest thing that ever happens to me. this was a good discovery...well worth $12.

next time..something more entertaining. perhaps you could give me a topic...i might...write a poem or something...

2 Comments:

Blogger shauna said...

life realizations often make good posts. no need to freak out about school... it's going well so far!

1/30/2006 5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am slightly confused by the title and subsequent content of this post. Such semantic disjunction....

2/06/2006 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home