Friday, January 27, 2006

emotion! i'm not a machine!

so, i got the computer back. it's running beautifully. and i'm way grateful to have it back.
i got all my music from my ipod to my computer, updated it, and now have it all on my ipod again. woot.

HOWEVER, i've got some bad news. devestating news. tragic, one might say.
so i found this killer program where you can get all your photos off your ipod and put them on your computer! perfect, right? perfect WRONG.
when i originally loaded all my pictures on my ipod there was a small box that i neglected to check. what box is this? and why is it so important?? let me just tell you exactly what the text next to the box says: "include full-resolution photos". INCLUDE FULL-RESOLUTION PHOTOS.
oooooh, hindsight.
so, i had access to 1700 low-quality crap pictures.
please take a moment to realize that this is pretty much the only collection of photos i own from my entire college life.
so i kept 174 of my favorite pictures. my favorite 2x2 low resolution pictures. sigh.

but, i really think i'm gonna be ok. it was one of those ridiculous i-just-got-my-insides-stomped-and-beaten feelings, but...i'm not crying anymore, and i think i can recover at least...a fourth of the pictures. and i'm sure that most of them weren't that great anyway.
so, i thought i'd leave you with this...a few of my favorites...as low resolution and crappy as they may be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home