Monday, December 19, 2005

the joys of childhood.

i just wrote a post. i just accidentally erased a post. this dial-up is throwing me off my game.

i bought my mom the chronicles of narnia for christmas; she has expressed some interest in reading it. then i decided i wanted to read it. so now i'm carefully reading while she's asleep or at work. i find it a bit comical. and the book isn't too bad.

to shauna and barrett: i have enjoyed our new-found friendship. however, if another semester of your companionship means another 2.54 gpa, i'm afraid we're going to have to call it quits.
chris, i guess it's you and me again.

and...because yall are some of my closest friends...i leave you with this...
potentially the best picture i've ever taken.

1 Comments:

Blogger shauna said...

I am a definite fan of the picture. Drew looks so happy to be there with you.

and I think you are blowing this GPA thing way out of proportion. Haven't we already discussed the plans for a better start to the semester? I think you need to think this through before kicking people to the curb.

people = Barrett and I
we are pretty cool people!

12/22/2005 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home