Friday, January 20, 2006

so...a new semester...

so...spring 06...

i'm not gonna lie...i wrote one of the best posts i've ever written earlier. it was beautiful....i used words i didn't even know. however, kate's computer froze. so...you have to read this.

long story short...i'm taking 18 hours, 3 of which will be my death. i finally ordered the rescue discs for my ghetto laptop and hp decided to charge me twice. i've had the song "i'm in over my head" and the aggie war hymn in my head for the past 2 days.

so there you have it. everything i had in the last post without the best display of literary/grammatical talent ever known to man. sigh.

1 Comments:

Blogger shauna said...

sooo, I think I am supposed to comment in order for Katy to make a new post... at least this is what I understand

don't you love those american presidents!!

1/26/2006 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home