Tuesday, December 13, 2005

oh, the joys of adulthood.


i feel loved.

my room looks like i just got out of the hospital...lots of baskets, cards, baked goods, streamers, etc. (and it's quite messy)

to everyone who contributed to this love fest--thank you very much.
to everyone who didn't--jerk.

and i feel it only appropriate to give a special shout out to ms. shauna swinney, who went out of her way to make me feel special.

p.s. i'm pretty sure the coffee at grace tonight was decaf. this is not good for my late night study session. oh nooo.

2 Comments:

Blogger shauna said...

What the heck?!
haha... ridiculous
wonderful picture choice
I guess I could expect this after the one I posted. But, I think this one is just a little worse.

I am glad that you enjoyed your birthday!

12/14/2005 10:54 AM  
Blogger Ched said...

PHOTO CAPTION: "Shauna reels lamentfully after she realizes that in her haste to beautify herself in the dark she accidentally grabbed the Super Glue instead of the Mascara...

1/13/2006 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home