Monday, September 07, 2009

219-C Poplar

Ask and you shall receive. Knock, and the door will be opened...the door to apartment 219-C, the happiest place in the world.

a little tour for my non-Levelland folk.

this would be my dining room/kitchen. sadly, all you really see is my fridge. which, coincidentally, is the nicest thing in the kitchen.
notice the greenery/decoration above my cabinets. my friend, jeb, is king of all things style/fashion/decor. he is responsible for that. also, sorry for the poor picture. not sure what to credit that to.


this is my living room. many good times take place here. at the moment, i don't have cable or internet, so many hours are spent watching the office on that 70's miracle couch.


the other side of my living room. this picture serves to help you better understand the layout, and to highlight my only source of air conditioning (which will be important later).


next...the bedroom, or at least my bed. this room has yet to be complete. but i figured it was important to note.


through the bedroom is the bathroom... wow....


now...what you've all been waiting for...the contraption. this device is necessary for anyone who lives in a jank apartment without central a/c. it simply makes life better. notice how the cool air hits the airflow directing device (shower curtian) and channels it nicely into my room.



and...when i have company over...the classy version. hardly even noticable, right?


Sorry for the awkward angles, and poor quality of the pictures. it's difficult to take photos in house.

you are welcome.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Ched said...

"notice how the cool air hits the airflow directing device (shower curtian) and channels it nicely into my room."


Brilliant.

9/07/2009 4:48 PM  
Blogger Becky Rabb said...

thats balling.

9/08/2009 10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

loved the tour! and the "device" - very creative - mom

9/09/2009 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home