Tuesday, May 05, 2009

cinco de mayo

hola.

it's cinco de mayo. in celebration of this special holiday, i have decided to return to the blog. all apologies for the long absence. [i started writing this on may 5th. today is not cinco de mayo. sorry to be misleading.]

the past few months have proven to be exciting, challenging, fun, exhausting...and...lots of other emotions. west texas is an adventure.

a few highlights:

i hang out mostly with boys. i don't know how this happened, i just know that it happened. one delightful weekend, we took off to ruidoso, new mexico.

me and the boys:


i also ventured south for a spring break mission trip called beach reach. this trip was co-ed.

the boys and the girls:


a lot more has happened this semester. but i feel as if i might just have to apologize for not keeping you updated, and recommit to updating this more often. the last 4 months of my life will remain a vast mystery.

one last note: star trek was awesome.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

star trek...really? I have never seen an episode of star trek in my life, so I fear that I wouldn't know anything.

5/11/2009 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home