Thursday, May 10, 2007

i'm a rebel.

but not really.

i will be very happy when my room is clean. i enjoy it very much. but apparently not quite enough to keep it that way.

i currently have 3 gifts in my room waiting to be given. this brings me much excitement/anticipation.

i bought the new damien rice cd. it is very nice, i only wish there was a clean version i could have purchased. one song started off good, but then crashed and burned with a long string of F-bombs. needless to say, i will try to keep that one out of the rotation. disappointing, though.

i'm beginning to get excited about camp, and also a little sad about leaving.

five finals down. one to go. but i can't seem to study. sound familiar? yes.

my professor (who reeked of hard liquor) told me she didn't like my major today. and it has got me thinking. but i doubt that it will result in change.

i like shauna's rabbit. we're friends now.

ok, i have to learn some HTML before i fall asleep. i'm sorry this is random and somewhat pointless, but...in my defense...1) it's been a while since i've written a post like this, 2) it's late, and 3) it's finals week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky Rabb said...

i like random posts.

i enjoyed hanging out with you.

the bunny scares me when it moves suddenly.

5/11/2007 7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the bunny is not scary.
rebel...rebel?... ha!
boycott explicit cds.
I am glad you were able to deliver your gifts.

5/13/2007 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home