Monday, May 07, 2007

zero complaints.

so...after a weekend at home talking to one of my mom's friends (and my friends' mom), i have decided to have no more complaining in my life. this even includes any negativity, and any hurtful or slanderous sarcasm.

apparently there's a new book coming out about it that's supposed to be the new craze. and the idea involved a little purple rubber bracelet (how trendy) and you switch it from hand to hand everytime you say something negative. so the goal is to keep it on one hand for 21 days. (!) the author says on average it takes a person 7 months to complete 21 days.

so i'm gonna do it. i mean...maybe not exactly that...but more of a zero-negativity policy in general. because for real...there's nothing fun about a negative person. it gets old quick. and i don't think it's what God likes, either. so, i think it will be a positive experience for all involved.

and...this isn't just not negative. it's more than neutral...i want to be positive. so punch me in the face if you hear something negative. please.

3 Comments:

Blogger Becky Rabb said...

this sounds like a good goal to me.

"so punch me in the face if you hear something negative."

that really made me laugh!

my guitars are looking forward to meeting your guitar.

5/08/2007 3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a noble pursuit.

Does this mean no more berating of Facebook?

Sad Day...

Are you sure that you can do this?(Not that I doubt you.

What if your Dog explodes in front of you?

5/09/2007 6:25 AM  
Blogger Ched said...

did you ever take malpass at sfa?

I took malpass for Western Civ. II. That was quite an experience. I'm convinced the "coffee" she brought with her every morning was spiked with Brandy.

5/09/2007 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home