Monday, August 21, 2006

home?

well...here we are. i moved in yesterday. it's pretty homey. my room is really white. lots of bare walls.
turns out...when i decorate, my ultra-indecisive side comes out. i moved the bed 3 times today. i put up one poster in two different spots. i've held this one cross on pretty much every spot on the wall, and still haven't hung it. i'm afraid to put my books in my bookshelf, because then it's gonna be too heavy to move. and that's commitment. so yes, i guess i'm going to have to get a decisive person to come in and tell me what to do. sigh.

bsm stuff starts tonight. that's fun.

i bought a desk yesterday. it took me about 3 hours to put together. (that's about as many hours as it took shauna to hook up our internet. thanks, friend.)

before:


after:yessssssss.

7 Comments:

Blogger Becky Rabb said...

good work on that desk! haha...

hmmm... i dunno if i have any art work that you would like... or anyone would like for that matter! ha! i guess it just depends on what you like! give me an idea, maybe i could do somethin for ya. and im not so hot at that whole interior design thing either! so im afraid i couldnt help you there... staci green is though! anywho, id be glad to help with whatever though. just let me know :)

8/21/2006 7:06 PM  
Blogger shauna said...

yes... home.

8/21/2006 8:31 PM  
Blogger Ched said...

Katy, did you put this desk together with your bare hands? I sense that you did. Brilliant.

8/22/2006 12:17 AM  
Blogger Ched said...

BTW, I ordered 19 of the Jesus/Sports inspiratioinal statues for when i visit the nursing home down by the river.

8/22/2006 12:25 AM  
Blogger Alexis said...

thanks for reading my blog... I just read yours too. the desk looks great! the dog looks sad! and Africa looked amazing!

8/22/2006 12:49 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I would have liked to seen you in action as you put that thing together....it looks good! glad your back...

8/22/2006 10:45 AM  
Blogger five o'clock follies said...

do you really generate enough trash to necessitate two trash cans?

8/22/2006 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home