Monday, April 03, 2006

hip shakin' and rule breakin'

alright.

there have been a few rumors going around about me.
one is that i don't dance. the other is that i don't break rules.
as hard as i have tried to prove one of these wrong, i have no photo documentation to back my argument up, therefore i will not procede to push it any further.

however, i am quickly going to tear the other rumor to shreads. be prepared to never look at katy the same.

BEHOLD: KATY BREAKING RULES.

1) NO eyes on the road. AND i'm speeding. goodness. arrest me now.



2) i believe this pool was CLOSED FOR THE SEASON when i jumped in it. the gate was even locked.

need i go any further? ok...

3) this hill is NOT for sliding. yet, i slid. and even got caught BY THE COPS.



i am convinced that after reading this, you can't possibly think that i am as wholesome and rule-following as you did when you began reading. i'm practically a rebel. sheesh. no apology needed. just respect...for my rebellious spirit and it's infinite capability.

alllllright.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice try katy... though you may not have been following the rules, you were not one to initiate the rule breaking. And if I recall correctly in one of these incidents, you didn't want to procede past the locked gate.
Let's play these situations out, shall we...
#1 Shauna- "hey katy, I'm going to take a picture of us. look at the camera right now!"
katy - "okay, what kind of face are we making?"
#2 Katy- "I was all for this, until we got here at the gate. You didn't tell me it was closed for the season. What are we going to do?"
Shauna - "uhh, we are doing it anyways! you can't back out now!"
#3 Shauna - "I have always wanted to roll down the hill, and I am about to graduate without doing it."
katy - "well, we should do it! Wait, do you think that is against the rules?"

Given that some of these senarios may be a little extreme, you still get the picture. And how come I am in all these pictures? Is this that peer pressure that you were speaking of? Because I never really saw it until just recently.

4/04/2006 12:35 AM  
Blogger Erinne said...

despite what the others say. I find you to be quite the daredevil.

4/04/2006 2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home