Saturday, March 25, 2006

Love.

ok, so i wrote a hate post. and...that put a bit of a negative twist on the blog.

so, i think i should follow up with a "love" post. these are a few things i love. most of these are pretty vague...no personal shout-outs. but, i think i like it...see what you think...

i love...

Jesus.
Not knowing my future.
God's word.
When my friends have a good day.
Making an A.
Helping people.
Traveling.
Quality time with good friends.
Saving money.
When people love their job.
Surprises.
Growing up in Franklin, Texas.
Seeing people happy.
Seeing people find their happiness in the Lord.
Making good decisions.
Robert’s Nike shorts.
My small group.
My family.
Muffin.



any additions?

2 Comments:

Blogger Caitlin said...

i, too, love free food or just free things in general. though i guess there are some bad free things. like stds.

3/27/2006 12:07 PM  
Blogger Ched said...

I love cheez whiz

3/29/2006 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home