Monday, March 17, 2008

you? me? me? you?

so...spring break...hello goodbye.

a few highlights:

steven hogue and his random, random mind.


sadly, i think you had to be there to get it. but...here's a little snippet to help you relate:




hope that helps.

there was also the nightly kansas ultimate reality tour...or something....


and...oh yeah...the whole reason we went to greensburg:

working. helping out. giving back. being Jesus' hands and feet. servant evangelizing. doing to others what i would have them do to me, etc.


yes, well...that was pretty much the trip. i would say my favorite part was the hang-out/get to know you part. especially with my 4 roommates. good times.

1 Comments:

Blogger AAA said...

Crank dat soulja Hogue?!
That was, perhaps, the most hilarious thing I have seen in a while.

Hope things are going well for ya also, thanks by the way. Currently, all is quiet on the 'southern' front. Take it easy, and keep it real.

3/24/2008 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home