Friday, December 02, 2005

no pressure.

this is my goal.

i hate this feeling. the one i have right now. the feeling of utter disgust of the material before me. the feeling of knowing that i have to do something, yet, even upon completion, the only good that will come from it will be the knowledge that it is behind me. no personal growth. no character building. no cash reward. simply completion.
and this is why i do not want to do it. i've already completed enough useless goals in my lifetime.

so my goal for the christmas break: find something i really want to do. and do it. alot. and, ideally, this "something i really want to do" will be nothing of the productive sort. not in the least bit. i would prefer it to lean the other direction, actually. but, oh will there be personal growth. and character building. and perhaps one large cash reward. just maybe.

so, barrett...(since you and shauna are the only two i've given my address to, and i'm fairly confident that shauna won't be looking at this any time soon)...how does that sound? because it's sounds pretty great to me.
oh, the joys of nothingness....how i long for thee.

1 Comments:

Blogger shauna said...

Shauna will not look at this anytime soon???? Katy, ye have little faith.

This semester is so close to being over... hang in there my friend, and you will come through with flying colors!!! And your birthday is coming up... that is always a happy day, even a birthday + final. =)

12/02/2005 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home